Babies with Down Syndrome

Here is my Patience wip
bad lighting…sorry

11 Likes

Hi what’s the kit called?

I just started Patience, I love this kit! I am starting a series of reborns called “All Our Beautiful Differences” and Patience will be my second one. Margot is my first, a baby with port wine stains. She still needs her hair. I want to do Vince as well at some point, but I will have him represent a baby with Kabuki Syndrome, in honor of my nephew who has it. I think Vince’s features matches Kabuki Syndrome very well.

21 Likes

I love this idea, I have my own babies with genetic differences coming soon. Im starting with my albino babies and I have a surprise baby that I will start painting next month.
I love your Margot, shes is beautiful and so lifelike!

5 Likes

@RebornsbyZebra, Thank you! I love your albino babies, I can’t wait to see the surprise baby you are making!

2 Likes

Wow I thought I hated the Margot kit… but yours is beautiful! And that port wine stain is perfect. The color is spot on!

5 Likes

@ellakabella, Thank you, that means so much to me!

1 Like

Very Beautiful Job!

I love this can’t wait to see all your babies. Margot is beautiful. You did a great job on her. I love her eyes too, what are they and where did you get them?

1 Like

Thank you so much! They are IArtReborn glass eyes:)

You painting on Margot is so perfect!

I want to add blush layer on my Vince and then post the WIP pictures.

2 Likes

Love the port wine stain. Looks very realistic!

5 Likes

Great. I’m going to look them up. What colour are yours?

1 Like

Jenny by Alicia Toner.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you ladies!

I’ll look up the exact eyes I ordered and post it later, I’m not sure off the top of my head which ones they were.

1 Like

I love your Margot!

1 Like

That portwine stain is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You guys are all really making my day, thank you so much! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful and wonderful idea @Babies

1 Like