B.B. you are sooooooooo awsome

Ok i gotta say this and i suppose someone will not be happy.
I know there have been unhappy people with B.B. reguarding kits they have gotten or their responses reguarding a problem or statement. Well i am very very happy with them and i have nothing but wounderful respect for the company. I had a problem with my Sienna kit and emailed them about it and they took care of my problem without me asking. Now this is awsome coustomer service compared to other doll companies i have heard about.

I agree If nothing else they have amazing sales all the time! As I move on in my experience I have ventured past bb kits but still find myself buying on sale kits and other items they have the best prices on paintes and bodies and the shipping is soooo fast!!

I agree – love BB for sure! They have fabulous prices, fabulous customer service & I like the kits. Having bought high end kits & BB kits - I still think it’s in the hands of the individual as to what you make of it. Someone can buy a Chloe by A. Timmerman and ruin it just as quickly as someone doing a BB kit and making it beautiful. In the end, it is the individual who creates a beautiful baby.

I agree totally I love BB.

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

I agree – love BB for sure! They have fabulous prices, fabulous customer service & I like the kits. Having bought high end kits & BB kits - I still think it’s in the hands of the individual as to what you make of it. Someone can buy a Chloe by A. Timmerman and ruin it just as quickly as someone doing a BB kit and making it beautiful. In the end, it is the individual who creates a beautiful baby.

— End quote

I so agree with you. I bought an high end kit and had the hardest time neturalizing it. If a kit takes me forever to neturalize it it’s not worth the money and i will not buy from them again. I found that dead gray color had/has easier to neturalize!

BB is the only place I shop and I do it way too often!!

Me too I had an issue with a body and they sent me out a new body so fast it arrived at my house in 2 days. all i did was email them a picture. that is why i love bountiful baby that and the prices are so fair. wonderful i am very happy to give them all of my business

I will say though, there are times when i do get mad at them, when they have great sales at the time i have no extra money!!! Like the great fourth of July sale!!! I wanted 6 kits so bad but there were things i needed for my grandkids first. But i hope they have a back to school sale Hey yah B.B. how bout a back to school sale for ME!!! LOL!!!

— Begin quote from “kgeorge957”

BB is the only place I shop and I do it way too often!!

— End quote

Me too! I just got my kits today that I ordered from the sale…another box to pack in the truck, but hey…THEY WERE ON SALE. Of course, today I had to go to the mall and buy NB sized outfits for them to wear once I finally get to unpack and paint babies again. LOTS OF GREAT SALES AT THE MALL…my husband rolls his eyes and says like we need more stuff to pack and unpack…ummmmm…what part of SALE do men not understand???