B.B delivery stress

Oh Jeez the stress I have had today .
Have been following usps the last 9 days and 8 am this morning I was alerted that it had arrived at my local post office .
Sadly I had no cash on me for when they deliver and my car is not working so I had to race to the bus to go to the ATM machine.
To make matters worse my husband has taken a sick day and he does not know I have placed the order on the credit card as we are over this month so by now my nerves are frazzled .
All day I have sat by the window waiting and as soon as I see the postman I secretly slip out of the house to stop the door bell from ringing . So far so good phew :sweat: but now how do I get it In the house :fearful: well I can tell you that the box has been outside in the greenhouse for the last 5 hours and I’m crying inside . When can I see my babies ??? lol

10 Likes

Lol. He has to use the bathroom sometime, then you dash out! !

3 Likes

Doesn’t he need a nap or something, he’s sick right???:cold_sweat:

1 Like

Oh my but you have it bad :smile:

2 Likes

@Shera1 well it doesn’t look like he’s sick lol more likes he’s enjoying a days holiday

3 Likes

Good thing you have a hiding place! I didn’t know BB also bills C.O.D.?

It’s a good thing you have those ninja skills then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I can just imagine a husband never seeing any kits going in the house, but new reborns just keep appearing out of nowhere. :joy:

3 Likes

@twolipsanddande no this is for import duty as I am international.

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage I know I’m always showing him new heads and he must think they are from my first BB order last year Lol . I’ve managed to get away with at lest another 6 orders in the last 6 months .

1 Like

Same with my parents. I never tell them when I buy baby clothes, but have a shelf full of them. They never question it.
But I’ve had a Playstation 2 for years and when cleaning up I put the box outside to throw away. My mom went “since when do you have a Playstation? When did you buy this?” and I had to explain that I’ve had it for over 10 years and she just forgot when I bought it. :joy:

2 Likes

@EnchantedOrphanage haha yep that sounds like me as well … :sweat_smile: I dread to think how much I’ve spent this last 6 months and kept it secret lol