AWWWW AWWWW My Mother's Day Baby Arrived Today!

I’m so excited !!! He’s so perfect!! I love him and Evelyn did such a great job bringing him to life!! OH! Thank you! I love his name…my grandson who I am very close to is named Jake! And you’ll never know how I felt when I saw on the card who made my baby! My mother’s name was Evelyn and she died in 1978 when I was only 27. This baby will always be very special to me!
I am so happy you picked this sculpt to do too, I fell in love with this face the first time I saw it!

So, I tried to upload all the pictures but it wouldn’t let me soooooo if you click on this link you can view the pics from my website page…

Thank you Evelyn!!! Oh wait till you see all the wonderful things she sent with him!!!

http://www.beautifulbabysnursery.com/Au … rcolor.htm

Wow! Beautiful baby… he looks like a fraternal twin to your other baby.

Congrats!

Carmen

Not only is he adorable, but there seems to resemble his sister!

Glad he arrived safe and sound and thrilled you love him. I put alot of love into all my babies with the hopes their mommies feel the same. That is such a coincidence or maybe it was meant to be…that your mom’s name was Evelyn and me Evelyn, made this baby for you. Its a mothers day sign, her telling you how proud she is of you and wishing you a Happy Mothers day and that moms here or in heaven always take care of their children. Again so happy you love him and your welcome.

Have a great Mother’s day along with your family

Big HUGS Evelyn

What a beautiful baby!! Evelyn, you did a great job. Kyle is a tough sculpt to do. How lucky!!

Beautiful Baby!!! Congratulations!

Beautiful boy!

oh he is so cute and his sister already loves him!!! thanks for sharing !!!

— Begin quote from “evelyn”

Glad he arrived safe and sound and thrilled you love him. I put alot of love into all my babies with the hopes their mommies feel the same. That is such a coincidence or maybe it was meant to be…that your mom’s name was Evelyn and me Evelyn, made this baby for you. Its a mothers day sign, her telling you how proud she is of you and wishing you a Happy Mothers day and that moms here or in heaven always take care of their children. Again so happy you love him and your welcome.

Have a great Mother’s day along with your family

Big HUGS Evelyn

— End quote

Evelyn, I can tell you put so much love into your babies! It shows! That this was a mothers day sign is such a touching thing to say, it sure warms my heart.

Ohhhh aww!! He is so ooooo precious! congrats, Mommy!
)))

Thanks!! to all for the lovely comments and a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!

HUGS EVELYN

wow, how lucky you are! Beautifully done!

Lucky you, he is cute! Happy Mother’s day to you too. Hugs, Sonja

The the curly blonde hair!! Congratulations!!