Autumn by Ping Lau

Have you seen her prototype on Irresistables? You can almost hear the belly laugh.

2 Likes

I adore this baby, she is a must have!

1 Like

Very cute kit!

She’s super cute. But I wouldn’t want the torso. It looks weird to me.

10 Likes

I’m not crazy about the torso, either, but oh, how I love that face!

2 Likes

I can see why a person would love that smile! Or, as someone else put it “belly laugh”. :slight_smile: I just LOVE to hear babies laugh and this ones looks as though we will hear hers at any second.

Mia and Autumn together is adorable!

10 Likes

Oh man, all these cute kits at one time. Expensive ones. Lol I just bought this one during Irrisistables sale. That first pic in the peach dress looks like my daughter as a baby, so I will probably end up with this one too. I think she was around 8 or 9 months old. Is that what this one is supposed to be? Almost looks like an older baby head on a little baby body unless I’m not seeing this right. Not a fan of the torso either.

2 Likes

I’m seeing that, too. Her arms and legs look too short for her head. It doesn’t seem as noticeable when you look at the unpainted, assembled kit.

1 Like

I have grumpy Grace sitting by my paint table waiting for me to start her. I have several customs I need to work on. But I want to make room for Grace and Evie Eagles. I just need a bigger paint table and more ovens!

2 Likes

It’s fun to see other versions besides prototypes so I was hoping someone else got her. Looking forward to seeing your version. Do you have a vision?

My little daughter recently got her hair cut off into a bob so I was planning on using her hair to root. I’m just so scared that for some reason I’ll run out. This child has a big head! :grin:

I managed to pass on Evie, holding out for Lou Lou. Been in love with her since I saw her in silicone.

Decisions, decisions. Too broke for them all. Lol

2 Likes

I gave up on plans a long time ago. They look usually tell me, about halfway through painting what they want to look like. :rofl:
But I have brown human hair for her. I’m hoping she agrees with that idea. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

OK. I have one of the prototypes of Autumn. She has just the cutest face. I have a problem though and wonder if anyone can suggest what to do. Her head pops out of the torso as did one of her legs. I can get them back in but its rather annoying. Not real sure how much stuffing she has in her as she is actually very cuddly. Thanks if you can help.

It sounds like the zip ties aren’t tight enough.

Does she have a cloth body inside the torso?

Yes she does have the cloth body inside.

1 Like