At last I am done!

So cute!!! I LOVE HER HAIR!! I love the opposite matching dresses! Let’s make more Helen! Lol

Awwwww I :heart:️nikkata Alexis!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

We should! I couldn’t do anymore for a few months though because I’m too darn busy with what I have on the table.

1 Like

I just put the two pictures of our two girls together on a powerpoint slide so I can keep them together. They look so cute in their “opposite dresses”.

No, no freckles Lynn. Just pixilation cause my camera was trying to cope with the bad light conditions. Her hair isn’t really orange like bozo the clown, either. LOL

I want to see the split screen shot!!! Maybe after Christmas we can do it again!!

1 Like

I KNEW IT, I KNEW it!!!.She is even more adorable than I imagined…LOVE HER, Helen…If you decide to sell her, she will go straight out the door…You did an amazing job rooting all that hair too! WOW…she is just perfect…

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I thought she was a little freckled faced kid ! Can’t wait to see the two of them together,

Power point doesn’t convert to jpeg for me so I can’t share that way, but you could copy my picture and your picture and make your own. These girls belong together for eternity. Did you see she has a little bunny? (My thanks to my buddy Diane who included it in her PIF.}

2 Likes

Oh Starr! Thank you so much. I respect your judgement so much and feel like my little girl just “passed muster!” I will sell her at Christmastime, probably… I have to buy her a wonderful Christmas outfit and take some better pictures. I really like doing themes. I just realized that if I hadn’t shown her here, I could have used her in the Christmas contest…bummer. I originally thought it had to be BB babies only and so I did a BB kit.

2 Likes

She’s cute, Helen! I can’t wait to see more pics. :slight_smile:

Thank you Amy! I can’t wait to take some more too because this one is horrible. But I had to share her with Nikki right away! She has literally taken months. I have completed lots of other babies but her hair just took forever. It’s actually pretty straight mohair. I just curled it. I curled it before I put her head on so I messed it up something aweful getting her together and that’s what you see in the pix. I’ll do it again before her photo shoot. I have to buy her some Christmas stuff first so it may be a while. In the meantime she is so fun to play with. Those big old legs sure have to be put on tight to stay put!

2 Likes

I bet she is fun to play with! At least you’ll get to enjoy her for a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Helen…I’m very flattered…VERY kind of you to say that…She would have been a perfect Christmas baby entry too but hopefully she will be spending Christmas with a new mom (if you can bear to part with her…She IS a stunner!) :smile:

2 Likes

Go, glue!