Asher Awake - Custom Order Finished

Beautiful work!!! Geez why cant my babies come out this awesome??

Thanks Mel for your lovely commentā€¦I donā€™t know if I have seen any of your bubs (if so it has been a while?) but Iā€™m sure they are beautiful and I HAVE seen your portrait sketches and they are excellent! :smile:

2 Likes

Ok so here is Asher Asleepā€¦He is another custom for a different customer. His hair is medium brown though it looks a bit reddish in the photosā€¦She wanted lots of hairā€¦He goes off tomorrowā€¦Glad to have the little rascal finishedā€¦

1 Like

SO much cuter than my Ashers!

Here is my little presley sculpt. i am still fairly new at reborningā€¦ i named this little guy Elvis Presley

i didnt care for the sculpt until i brought him to lifeā€¦ He is too cute now

1 Like

He is so cuteā€¦I am looking forward to doing mine in the near futureā€¦I love that kitā€¦so sweetā€¦

Aww DCā€¦we all have our own styles and they change so much the longer we rebornā€¦you will be amazed when you look back in a few years at some of your babies how much your style changes over timeā€¦Your little ones are all as cute as buttons and I think it is just wonderful that you have started reborning at such a young ageā€¦All you young ladies on this forum are a pleasure and seeing your work is a joyā€¦ :smile: .

2 Likes

My Asher Awake was a custom order. Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t like her. Because she isnā€™t my style, Sheā€™s quite a bit different from what I like.