Are there Labor Day sales?

I just started reborning this year, so I don’t know how all the holiday sales work. MacPherson ended up having a Memorial Day sale that I wasn’t prepared for. Reading old posts on here shows that BB tends to have a good Labor Day sale. Does anyone know if there are any good sales coming up next weekend at any of the reborning sites, or if there is potential for good sales? I need to know if I need to get dolly money gathered up. :wink:

3 Likes

Probably B.B. has good holiday sales. Ok good sales all the time lol.

I believe it was in march where they had 1/2 price off of All kits, even seconds kits…I hope to see that again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got in on that deal. That’s what started my stash. :heart:

3 Likes

They fooled me 2016 i think they had great sales right after or before xmas
2017 i was ready! then no sales until later yes maybe March No idea this year

1 Like

My stash is too big already, thank you very much. lol (Although Darren could make me cave.)

2 Likes

I know what you mean…I started writing down all the kits I want to finish before Christmas and thinking…I REALLY have too many kits!

I’m good on BB kits. And those are easy enough to catch on random sales. I’m more interested in kits from MacPherson or Irresistibles right now. I have a lot on my wishlist…several of which were on sale at MacPherson on Memorial Day. But I wasn’t prepared to buy them then. I guess I just need to prepare just in case they have a sale. :grimacing:

1 Like

On my first to do list I have Tink, Chase, Levi, Liam, Ethon, Gertie, Lil Smile, and then Darren…Im sure Ramsey will bump someone out of their spot when he arrives though :wink:

1 Like

BB sale is on!!! Go check :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So what are ya’ll getting???