April’s Body

Did anyone else find April’s body to be a little … awkward? Seems like her shoulders are too broad, and her arms too short?

10 Likes

I dont have this kit, just wanted to say how pretty yours turned out!

1 Like

:blush: thank you so much!! I’m very proud of her, even though I keep picking out her flaws. I’m hoping to get some good photos of her this week, even though she’s a keeper!!

1 Like

She looks perfect to me!

1 Like

Yes. It’s driving me crazy. It’s like the elastic is too stretched and it pulls her head down further into the body than it should be .

2 Likes

I have made mine but have the same problem. Her shoulders are akward

3 Likes

Well I’m glad it’s not just me!! I was starting to wonder if I’d used the wrong body on her!! Maybe I’ll grab a new body next time I need to make a MacPherson order. I need a body and eyes for Emmy, anyway. But I’m afraid if I order now, I’ll end up ordering a Luciano and a Tobiah I can’t afford :sweat_smile: oh well … does anyone know which body it is that they sent with her, or is it a custom body just for April? I wouldn’t want to order the same one and just repeat the problem.

2 Likes

Please share what body you get for her. @beck That does look a little wrong, I wonder why no one else has said anything?

I wonder whose limbs these are? Or is that the real baby? Not my pic!

That looks like a full bodied silicone version of her.

3 Likes

That’s a silicone.

1 Like

I think it has more to do with the fact that her arms and legs are too short. I think she’s cute anyway and yours is adorable, Im painting one as a custom right now and I have two more kits as well.

3 Likes

What size of clothes does she wear?

Newborn mostly!! She fits into clothes … strangely. They bunch around her shoulders.

1 Like

I had body like that. I snipped the elastic with nail scissors in a few places on both sides of the stitching to loosen it up. You just have to be very careful not to cut the stitches.

1 Like

I’ll have to try that