April Artist of the Month

Calling members of REAL to come vote for Artist of the Month!

http://www.realreborn.com/t22197-april-aotm-poll-is-up-yah

1 Like

How do I vote? I am a member but have never voted. Help

When you sign in, the numbers at the top will have a “dot” for you to choose the one you want to vote for. After you vote, you’ll see the results at the top of the thread.

Cool. Thanks. Just voted. :smile:

1 Like

Great! :smiley:

@AmyR777 I just sent you a message to suggest that we post a note on Bountiful Baby to encourage some more votes. Ladies - you are helping to break some big time ties this time. You should vote for the baby that you feel is the most realistic and beautifully done. It is about the baby. Thanks for helping out. I am not sure how many BB members are participating this month, but I know at least 3 are.

2 Likes

Pia, I don’t see a message from you. :frowning:

1 Like

Just Voted!.

2 Likes

I messaged you from REAL and when I read your post that you didn’t get it, I went back and looked and my “messages sent” was at 100 (which is max). It doesn’t give a warning though, I guess it just stops sending them out. I have deleted my “sent” messages and I didn’t try again since I posted here! Many more votes have been cast, so REAL is going to think they all of a sudden got really active. LOL!

2 Likes

Good to know REAL has a message limit. I’ll be sure to keep my box cleaned out. :slight_smile:

1 Like