Apologies all around....and photos!

I’ve received the last two reborns for my collection today. I’m beyond thrilled!

My teenage daughter had made a comment during a conversation we were having about the dolls and the fact that it matched something one of you said here really struck a chord with me.

I came into this forum like a bull in a china shop and wasn’t able to modulate my emotions. Then, on top of that, I didn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t take or use advice given to me -even though I asked for it!

I’m very embarrassed. (I still do stand by my statement I’ve made before and that is if you feel as if you’re going to type something mean, don’t do it. It doesn’t help anything.). But I am not too embarrassed to apologize for the nonsense I put out into this forum.

Now for the fun stuff! I got my Maddie in the mail today and look at her in her bed:

And a photo of the others:

All three together:

I did receive the cuddle baby as well but I’m not posting her because there’s some fixing I had to do and someone on this forum was kind and patient enough to work with me and make a Kyrie head for me! So I’ll post a photo of her when I get the new head.

These reborns are my collection and that is all I’m buying. I’m so happy to have all of them here finally!

19 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha… famous last words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. So glad you are happy with your babies :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh yes…no more babies! Four is my limit.:face_with_monocle:

Here’s a photo of the cuddle baby…the head will be Kyrie in a week or so…

8 Likes

Adorable collection! And it takes a lot to come on here and admit your “faults.” God bless you! We all need to be more like that. I’m glad you were able to stick around and get a fresh start on the forum. And I’m glad you ended up with a great, high quality collection. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind response. I’m grateful that I’m able to go back and realize when I’ve been an ass!:crazy_face:

It’s definitely satisfying to have all my babies home, but I can’t wait for the cuddle baby to have her Kyrie head!!! More photos to come then.

4 Likes

Your Maddie adorable

3 Likes

Isn’t she??? But as far as artistry goes, the April I purchased from you is my favorite. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Your collection is lovely. Glad you finally got babies that you are happy with. I’d also like to commend you for coming here and saying that. It’s not easy and not everyone could. :heart:

7 Likes

Awe thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m so glad you are happy!!! Yay!!! When will you get your Kyrie head? Know how excited you are about her. :heart:

2 Likes

They’re beautiful! I edited your Maddie pic so that she wasn’t upside down It was driving me crazy trying to look at her and my phone kept turning her around again. Lol

11 Likes

They are certainly a cute little group! I am happy for you that you have what you wanted.

1 Like

How sweet! They look super snuggly in their little beds!
And yeah, I once said I’d only keep one reborn. Then two… Then three… I’ve got about 10 of them now. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for doing that! It was bothering me too but I didn’t know how to fix it.

1 Like

I really mean it. It cost me a lot in anxiety and stress to finally have all four. Plus, there’s just no more room!

I was told about eight days and we’re halfway through that.

1 Like

Yay!!! I excited to see! I know how much you love this sculpt! She’s the one that started it all!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yup!

Congratulations! I am very happy for you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like