Anyone reborn silly goose by secrist?

I am looking for a smiling face kit with some teeth. silly goose was suggested but I always thought secrist doll heads were hard
Linda

Some of the other reborn supply places sell just the teeth - you might want to check that out. If you can’t find it, let me know & I’ll post a link for you.

And, if money is not an object, there are lots of newer sculpts with teeth - check out D o LL d R e a ms

You should look at Stephanie by Didy Jacobsen. Sorry, I’ve never reborned a Secrist kit.

Stephanie’s a great one, another to consider (if you add teeth) is Julianna by Sandy Faber - a great big smile on her; here’s a link where someone on ebay is selling the teeth - I think they come in sets of two teeth, three teeth, etc.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SmALL-MeDiUm-An … 5d478fdfc9

how do u add the teeth? never thought of that. will go look at the Stephanie kit.
thanks so much
Linda

I really do need 2 kits for 2 different orders and cannot spend a lot on them.
thanks for all the ideas
Linda

Ladybug here on BB has teeth, and so does Samantha (although she’s not available yet)

That’s why I showed you the listing for adding teeth - I’ve not used them, but it looks like you just pierce the vinyl where you want to place the teeth & glue them in…doesn’t look hard and they only cost a few dollars.
How big of a baby are you wanting to make - Ladybug is a 26" toddler size and Samantha is a 22" I believe

I have done a lot of secrist kits and the vinyl is not hard. almost transparent , but not hard. Its odd really. ive got a zoe and had to do an internal wash(old schooling it). id forgotten about that.

— Begin quote from “grannyx3”

I have done a lot of secrist kits and the vinyl is not hard. almost transparent , but not hard. Its odd really. ive got a zoe and had to do an internal wash(old schooling it). id forgotten about that.

— End quote

Ha ha! Forgot about that good old ‘internal wash’! Kickin’ it old school, indeed . . .