Anyone ordered from Macphersons lately?

Has anyone placed a Mcphersons order lately? If so, how long did it take your order to come? This Tuesday will make three weeks for me. I emailed them a couple of days ago and got an email back saying that they would “let shipping know.” Checked their site today and my order still says pending…

2 Likes

Ohhhh…I dont place orders with them that I need quickly but they have EVERYTHING❤️

2 Likes

I have. My most recent order, I ordered on the 5th & it shipped on the 8th and I received it by the 11th. The other I ordered on the July 29th & it shipped on August 2nd and I received it on the 7th.

1 Like

They don’t check email frequently it is best to give them a call.

2 Likes

I’d call them. Even for them, 3 weeks is a long time.

1 Like

I think every order I have placed has taken around this long to ship, so I couldn’t tell. Hahaa. I’ll give them a call I guess.

1 Like

For some reason, it is just too much work for me to get stuff from them. Every single time I order, it requires the actual ordering, then emails, then more waiting… I think I’ll just cancel.

But it is a shame because they do have everything right in one spot. :confused:

2 Likes

Makes sense! :slight_smile:

I had another brilliant idea. My estranged husband is headed up that way soon to visit family. He can go kit shopping for me, and best part yet, pay for it. Lol

3 Likes

Can you send us an e-mail to info@macphersoncrafts.com ??
I am trying to figure out who you are because the handle DollyPardon does not tell me anything.
Please send me a private e-mail so I can check on your order properly and can get back to you
hUgs Brenda XOXOX

2 Likes

There’s a Mac’s post stirring in one of my FB groups, and sadly to say there’s nothing nice about it. Seems like something is seriously wrong over there, it’s happening to too many people an no longer an isolated incident.

1 Like

I already sent an email, @MacPhersonCrafts, a couple of days ago. It was responded to by someone who said that they would let shipping know. That was it, heard nothing else. Checked your site, still said order was pending, didn’t get a shipping confirmation or anything, so I’m guessing it’s still there. I just sent another email entitled “my order” approximately 30 minutes ago requesting that the order be cancelled.

1 Like

OH is this Veronika??
I did get that note and already did a refund on it.
The Mathilda was the issue and we were trying to find her
I am very Sorry about that. :frowning:hUgs Brenda XOXOX

1 Like

Thank you for taking care of this.

1 Like

Of course we hate hearing this…
We are trying our best to keep everyone happy.
No matter how hard we try there will always be some who are not…we never intend to ignore anyone.
hUgs Brenda

6 Likes

Oh well …no comment .

1 Like

I have a friend who is waiting for her order from Mac P’s too for several weeks. It is happening more and more often. I have decided not to order form them any more.

1 Like

I had a great experience. Placed my order, got notice the same day giving me tracking number, it was shipped next dayd and I had it in 3 days.
Sorry to those who do not enjoy the same luxury!

1 Like

My great experiences seem to be coming from BB. I seriously just placed this order and look:

1 Like

No one beats BB. They are #1.

1 Like

Others are so hit and miss. :grin: