Anyone interested in medical supplies for reborns

So today I picked up some random medical supplies like nasal cannulas and stickers and wanted to see if anyone would also be interested? They were very inexpensive! They have a large variety of baby medical things… just a?

6 Likes

Where did you find them?

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

At the local supply warehouse, they are all new just ones clients didn’t use all still in plastic

1 Like

Does your local supply house have any hospital bassinets?

1 Like

Not yet but my name is on the list for those and incubator

2 Likes

Darn I cannot find one. I’d take an incubator too, there is a hospital bassinet on Amazon but a little pricey and shipping is $50.00.

1 Like

Oh bummer price. This may sound funny but the old refrigerator drawers have the exact frame style my friend got one of the displays and is adorable. Good luck and I’ll Keith you posted if I find one

2 Likes

Hey good idea. Now I am off to find one, lol. I tried the plastic bin but did not like it. If I find one I will come back and post it also. Thank you!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you find!!

2 Likes

I totally would be if I had money! My favorite dolls to make are preemies and I can never find this stuff for a good price

1 Like

I will set some aside so just message when you’re able

1 Like

Thank you, you don’t have to do that though! I don’t know if I’m going to be reborning anymore. I’ve been doing it 5 years and I’m very burnt out and not sure I’m going to come back to it.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that… maybe step away for a bit and see how you feel!

2 Likes

That’s the plan for now! I’m keeping all my supplies so I can easily come back if I want to.

2 Likes

I’m interested, I’ll send you a PM:)

1 Like

@Cindy17 I never did find one that was large enough and found a bassinet on FB marketplace and I am going to alter it a little bit and just use that. Thanks for the suggestion though.

2 Likes