Anyone in Kentucky?

I have never seen a reborn doll, other than the two I made. I am dying to see one in person. I just wondered if anyone knows of a place in Kentucky that sells them…or an artist nearby? I’m in Lexington.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! I don’t know a single soul who has these dolls but me (around here).

3 Likes

I’ve only made two. I wanted to buy my mother one for Christmas, but found they were too pricey for even a doll I didn’t like!! So I decided to paint one myself. I am already an artist, but not REBORN artist :p…a whole other world. But Momma loved her, and I was HOOKED! I just completed my second one, which I’m keeping. I want to sell them, but so far can’t seem to part with them. HA

1 Like

I’m in Lexington too! I live in Masterson Station and work my nursery Nest468 from home. Maybe we can get together some time. I had no idea there were others here from this forum. Would love to meet you! annie

3 Likes

Ok…officially jealous! I want a dolly friend in my town haha!

5 Likes

So do I, Izzy.

3 Likes

I’m actually in Georgetown, but close enough…lol…I’m a registered nurse, at the VA on Leestown. I’d love to see your babies sometime :slight_smile:

I’m just a hop a away from you @Androna!! I live in northern KY

3 Likes

I am near Knoxville, Tennessee, but I pass through Lexington when I go home–which is Indianapolis,

2 Likes

im from ashland,now in ohio. but all my family is still there.

2 Likes

I am in Northern KY and trying to get started, I have what I need just hesitant to start painting. There is a lady I met from Cynthiana, KY that makes them and I saw one of hers a couple of years ago at the Wool Festival. I would love to find a place nearby as well.

2 Likes

Maybe one of these days, we can meet somewhere. I find this is a very lonely hobby. I JUST THIS WEEK, HEARD, “mom has LOST it, putting that DOLL in the CRADLE”…LOL

5 Likes

Have you watched turorials? That’s what I did. YouTube is my best friend.ha

1 Like

I would like to find one specific to my paints at least air dry paints. They Never Grow Up Nursery has been a big help but she hasn’t done one specific to Babyfx yet. She does recommend them though.

I use luminaires. Love them.

1 Like

A lot of people have had multiple issues with Luminaire paints. I wouldn’t recommend them.

@Leslie_B you will have to type it in YouTube, my phone wouldn’t allow me to paste this link. Hope it’s helpful.

I didn’t watch it but think it might help a little.

Thank you!

1 Like

I use air dry, but not Baby FX. I look forward to hearing how you like those paints. I bought a set last summer, but did not like how it turned out so went back to what I usually use. I think it is because I am used to what I do.

It would be nice to meet up in Kentucky sometime.

1 Like