Another prototype of my Leah sculpt

Here is another prototype of my sculpt Leah. I don’t know who the artist was on this one but she did an amazing job. I am so excited to see other people paint this baby. I hope you like it.

40 Likes

Kelly Dudley, she does awesome work

3 Likes

Leah makes a cute boy! I love this version. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sooo pretty!!!

1 Like

I love this version also! It looks amazing, I can’t even imagine what a stressful exciting time this is for you. Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Honestly it is so much more stressful than I thought it would be. Just the pressure of hoping everything goes well. I appreciate everyone here though you guys are also supportive. I am a perfectionist so I’m always seeing everything that I did wrong. I appreciate you guys and your kind words always.

5 Likes

This baby looks very real.

3 Likes

Beautiful baby!!!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing! What a versatile sculpt. Kelly Dudley did a prototype for you?! :open_mouth: wow! That is really exciting

3 Likes

Darling!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awe cute. She did a great job. Her hair is perfect

1 Like

So interesting, I always thought the sculptors chose the prototype artists!! Beautiful sculpt, by the way.

3 Likes

Love her!!

1 Like

She has a very sweet face :two_hearts:where will she be sold?

1 Like

What a beautiful baby

1 Like

Cute face! Would love to see closeups of her FEET ~ I love baby feet :two_hearts:

1 Like

She is available through McPherson’s right now. They have a pre-order going for her. Just look up Leah by Rachel Smith. You can also get her through Puppen Traumland.

4 Likes

I love it, that hair is amazing!

1 Like