Another kit I need

Was stalking the home page (not so secretly wishing Ashley and Landon would go on sale) and discovered another must have. Have you all seen this cutie? Realborn preemie Zuri.

3 Likes

She is cute

9 Likes

Thank you for helping me post more than a black screen. :joy:

2 Likes

The more I look at her, the more I think she looks like someone else… hmmm…

1 Like

Another girl I know mentioned she reminded her of Denise’s sculpt Avery…
I think she is a cute kit and will get her as well. (like I need more… LOL)

2 Likes

Avery… I don’t see it. I was thinking one of the realborn newborn kits.

1 Like

She reminds me a bit of Summer Rain and maybe Maya. She’s cute! Can’t wait to see a few more versions before I know if I want her for sure. But she’s definitely super cute!!

1 Like

And no, I still don’t need any more kits either. Im not sure how many I have, but it’s like 2 huge overflowing boxes full… most I got when I was new and have no desire to paint. :joy:

1 Like

I like this one too … chubby face.

2 Likes

Me too :frowning: I am letting my oldest practice on a few of my not so desirable kits.

I just noticed Zuri is Preemie sized. At least that is the section she is in, in the gallery

1 Like

My older kids aren’t interested, only my 4 year, but but I’ll let her grow up a bit before letting her practice. Lol

What to do with all these extra kits?

Sell cheap and just free up the space?
Turn some into playborns and sell for cheap?

My baby room is small and I’d love to free up some space.

1 Like

Oh boy, she is a cutie!!!

1 Like

Up to you. Sometimes people jump at the chance of multiple kits for a set price etc…

I know I bought 5 kits from Blissful Babies for $80 last year. I got 4 kits I wanted and 1 I wasn’t too fond of but like I said I have a 14 yr old who wants to try painting (occasionally)

1 Like

she is a cutie!

I just ordered 8 kits but I really want her too!!
Just waiting for the email LOL

2 Likes

Nooooo!!! That makes 24 RealBorns that I don’t have. I can’t afford to catch up :scream::tired_face:

3 Likes

I saw her today for the first time. She is adorable!!!

1 Like