And so it goes

Just in case anyone needs a laugh today, here’s a message I received today:

Hi, I know this is strange to ask but I’ve wanted one of these dolls for a very long time now but just dont have the money to buy one:( my debit card is in the mail and should hopefully be here tomorrow actually… i have a 20 month old son and i really want another baby but this would be the better choice haha! Your one named holly is hopefully in my price range that i set for myself:) and thats also my sisters name! :slight_smile: So im wondering if you could just hold this doll for me and not sell it! haha i know thats a lot to ask but i realllllyyyyyy want her!!!

3 Likes

Oh, boy…“it’s in my price range” and “don’t have the money” don’t fit well together unless your price is free. Hopefully, she won’t torture you with many emails.

1 Like

Yep…here we go again.

Yes! That’s a good laugh.

Well - a debit card won’t give her any money if she doesn’t have any in her account? She may be getting a credit card, but is she doesn’t know the difference, she will be in over her head in no time. Tell her to go ahead and set up a PayPal account when she gets the card and she can pay through there. AND if the baby hasn’t sold by then, she can buy her!

3 Likes