Alternative Eyes

Where does everyone get their eyes for alternative babies? Pics would be great too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anywhere I can, lol! Aliexpress has some though it takes them a while to get here, but at 5 to 6 dollars it is worth getting a few at a time in the size your prefer. Also Etsy and they take a while too. I used an aquarium glass rock on a baby I did a couple of years ago. I’ve also used the blank eyes from Dolls so Real or Dolls by Sandie. Probably ebay too. I also like the bright blue or the cheap eyes you can get from Amazon.

Hope I helped. This is the aquarium glass rock.

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I will check those places out! I have a dumb idea for an alternative baby lol I think it should stay a secret until the big reveal . @Theara what do you think? lol

4 Likes

I usually turn to EBay for alternative eyes.

eBay, Pablo, and DM Studios in FB :0)

5 Likes

I love your alternative baby!

1 Like

That second baby is so cool, I love how it turned out!

2 Likes

I get funky colored but otherwise “normal” eyes for my alternatives on eBay, I just search doll eyes and whatever size and color I’m looking for. I got the eye for my dragon from nixcreations on Etsy Nixcreations - Etsy
Here’s a pic of the eye I got there
IMG_2559

6 Likes

I love your little dragon! I’m planning this with someone else so I have to consult with her first haha and the kit we want to use isn’t out yet so no rush

1 Like

I used black marbles on my batty baby lol

7 Likes

DM-H studio on FB. She makes her own alternative and real eyes. They are awesome.

5 Likes

She is on here too :slight_smile: @DMHStudio

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that. Hope she checks in. She has been creating some cool looking eyes.

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!! I’m blushing over here :heart:
Until I have time to put them on Etsy, I sell them here: Redirecting...

3 Likes

I voted for this one in the contest!:heart:

1 Like

@jlesser thanks for sharing that! @DMHStudio for those of us who don’t have FB can we order from you on here? So glad you do eyes, I was thinking about making some myself, now I don’t have to!

3 Likes

Yes, I can go through here.

9 Likes

Yay! I will be getting back to you soon. Thank you! Thanks @MilosMeadows for starting this thread!!!

I’m so excited to know this!!! Nice to meet you!!!

2 Likes

Yes! I solemnly swear that we are up to no good!

1 Like