Almost 3 weeks

I bought some stuff from BB on Jan 24th and still have not received it. I am so used to getting their packages in 3 or so days. Glad I didn’t need it :frowning:

Did you check tracking? The post office is being very slow at times. Something I ordered off eBay has been sitting in a town about 50 miles from me for 5 days. Post office issues have been happening to others, too. You should try contacting BB’s customer support if you can’t track your package.

1 Like

I contacted B and they resent the tracking. I just looked at the detailed. It came to my state and moved around then was sent to another state. Now it has been back in my state for since the 4th, ugggg

2 Likes

I’ve had similar issues with packages this past year. I have no idea what’s going on with the post office

2 Likes

My last order never updated tracking. But it showed up within 3 days.
I am only about 6 hours from BB though

1 Like

It came today ha ha

3 Likes

LOL! You should posted earlier, maybe it would come faster then :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a package from dollsbysandie that has been sitting in the PA post office since 1/24. Reported it and it has still not moved.

Mine from bb has done the same thing. Got here last night. I learned from my last package that took four weeks to come from Ohio that they will just tell you to “wait, it’s on the way”. So I don’t even bother looking at tracking very much anymore.

1 Like