Alma awake!

Almo is the masculine version of Alma. It means. “To lift ones soul.” according to Google home. Lol.

Alma is the feminine version.

1 Like

I like the eyes and nose. The Mouth is a bit iffy but better than some others.

1 Like

I found this. Apparently in the Mormon community it’s a boy name.

3 Likes

That explains it.

Although he may be assumed female on paperwork if people don’t know him. I assumed it was a female name right from the start.

But then. Ashley used to be a boys name.

2 Likes

I mean,I know any a name can be either, I just assumed it was a girl.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the COA? Does he look boyish there? And yeah, the upturned lips on the last few haven’t been my favorite

He actually looks like a boy on the coa :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Names are funny. My brothers name is Dale. Apparently Dale was a girls name for a long time. Lol.

I was Jessica until I was born when my Grandfather insisted my parents change it and let him choose. He chose Sara.
And passed away 6 days after my birth.

At least i know Alma is a boy on BB now. Lol.

2 Likes

Yes…mouth is definitely better than some of the others.

I’m doing canon…and that off kilter bottom lip is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t care for the ‘turned up’ mouth corners either. Real mouths don’t Normally do that and it looks fake to me. I’m not saying it never happens, just doesn’t look natural at all. I don’t buy kits with that type of mouth. JMO. Baby’s cute though.

3 Likes

Well I love it! First Awake Realborn I have seen that actually didn’t have a weird look to the eyes expression.

Some baby lips that I googled that are similar to alma’s lips.

4 Likes

Similar. But those don’t have the extra line on the outside that turns up.

2 Likes

I love it!

She/He looks like I’m Not doing 2021 LOL

I think the side glance in the reborn makes the baby and his expression look a little more mature than he is as a newborn. If the eyes are set more in the direction of the real baby in this pic, I think the expression would maybe look better.

I think the lips are too big. JMO

2 Likes

I think you’re right. That’s what is was about the mouth I think odd, but didn’t realize it was the size.

I can’t tell the difference between Christopher and Alma in these pics. :crazy_face:

I agree she looks a lot like Christoper, especially the mouth.