Air brushing

Ok hubby bought me a mini air compressor and air brush as a surprise. I’ve seen them used for air dry paints on youtube. Anybody know how to get started on this??

2 Likes

I love getting my make up air brushed on! Come over practice on my face!!! Lol I also love getting my tan airbrushed!!! You can paint on fake abs!!! But… I don’t know how to air brush dolls:-(

4 Likes

Lol Nikki! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh Nikki. You crack me up!

And, airbrush makep sounds totally awesome. I wanna try it. :smile:

1 Like

Go to the doir counter at the mall! They will do it for you! And if you like it search for airbrush make up artist in your area:/) oh!! Remember how I told you I was once addicted to infomerricials? There is one on airbrush make up!!! I didn’t buy it… But I wanted too!:flushed:

4 Likes

Wow that sounds fun! Thanks for the tip :wink:

1 Like

Now that I think of it… I think reborning is actually saving me money!!! I haven’t hit the Dior counter in a while!!!:flushed::smiley::grin:

4 Likes

No, but when you learn, you can hold a class and teach all of us. I would LOVE to learn how to do that.

2 Likes

I saw that one!!! I came so close to ordering, and probably would have if I hadn’t just spent all of my money on Bare Minerals.

3 Likes

Oh, I love Bare Minerals!

2 Likes

Me too! It is the best makeup I’ve ever used.

2 Likes

Can you paint OFF big thighs and muffin tops? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I can try!!! Let’s order it and have an airbrush wine mixer!!!:smiley::heart:️:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

I can try!!! Let’s order it and have an airbrush wine mixer!!!:smiley::heart:️:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

I need some air brushing…and a front end alignment…and a rear end adjustment. My airbags are deflated and my bumper is dented. I got an estimate from the “body shop” and realized that it was going to be easier to hit the gym than raise that kind of cash. LOL

4 Likes

Yeah but the body shop is wayyyy faster than the gym!! And think of all the babies you can make while recovering!!! :heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

2 Likes

I like the way you ladies think :wink:

1 Like

LOL LOL You are so funny.

1 Like

Lol I’m so in the dark about makeup. I can barely put on mascara. :flushed: You ladies have fun, but I think I’m going to have to stick to running. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes