Advice on my Ashley's hair

Before I put the medium on her hair does anyone think I should root a bit more on top?
This will be the first time Ive used the rooted applied technique…I know it already looks glued down but that is just from my little fabric softener and water mix, should I wash that out before applying the medium or will it be ok?

11 Likes

It looks perfect like it is. What is the fabric softener mix you use and what does it do?

1 Like

Looks great!

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Thanks guys, first time Ive managed thin hair :slight_smile: . @Claire I use some distilled water and a tiny bit of generic, vanilla scented, fabric softener just to spritz on while Im rooting to keep the hair from tangling and sticking up everywhere.

1 Like

That looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question…I personally would be inclined to wash the conditioner out after you have glued the hair on the inside of the head and it has completely dried, to be on the safe side. Looks good tho. Are you following MG Dolls video?

1 Like

Yeah, I think maybe thats a good idea, Ill do that. Yes I am on Melissa George’s patreon, I love her and am learning so much!
and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes