Advice about new kit

Hi Syndi,
This happened to me too
The middle of Romy Legler forehead!
I ended up picking it out with the end of a broken rooting needle.
And then I filled the whole with nail tip Genesis color (you could also use a light flesh color to match vinyl) mixed with thick medium. And then bake before you do anything else as far as painting.
It worked great!
I understand this is so frustrating!
Especially since I am used to Bountiful Baby’s quality of product. This would probably be either 2nd or test limbs from BB

4 Likes

Thank you Katieperry.

Reply from McPhersons

The remove zit removes these flecks and not just stains. If you tried this product and it did not work we would still honor a replacement in this case. Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

I am going to try and will let you know if it works.

2 Likes

Very curious to know how a zit cream can remove a piece of metal. Skeptical, but I hope it works! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

EmOh I totally agree. I declined at first due to loss of warranty and how can it possibly work.

I really do appreciate that you and others share your thoughts and experience. It feels like support.

1 Like

Can you opt for the replacement limb now?

1 Like

With better pictures I can.

This is what we’re here for. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I had the same issue and they get mad when you return kits that they ship like that to me. Unfair. The kits are extensive!

It is unfair pay 100,00 or more for a kit with flaws they must sell them a second that will be fair
But not whole price 100,00 is a lot of money for some of us and then get this i would be in tears
if that happens to me
I must work very hard for my money

3 Likes

Yes, it really sucks that often the price does not ensure quality!

Some inexpensive kits can be great, and some pricey ones end up having a multiple issues. Ugh. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Multiple issues on expensive kits, I’m sure that NEVER happens. :nerd_face:

suddenly remembers the Huxley horror stories

…oh 🤦

3 Likes

Lol yes, that comes to mind.

2 Likes