Addison is here!

Thank you @willowsweeones! She is the perfect baby, and everything I wanted. Guys Willow’s work is amazing, and definitely top notch. I can’t stop looking at her! :heart:

26 Likes

Izzy, she is ADORABLE!! What did you name the lil peanut?

1 Like

How adorable!!! I love her personality!!! Great job, Willow!

1 Like

She is really a tiny sweetheart!

1 Like

Thank you ladies! Nikki I’ve gotten so used to calling her Addison I think I will keep her name that.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love that name❤️

1 Like

I am so glad you like her paint work! :heart: She is such a cute sculpt! :heart_eyes: I hope to see more of her on the forum, dressed in cute little outfits! :wink:

6 Likes

She is so PRECIOUS! Love her!

1 Like

Such a cutie :slight_smile: Congrats Izzy! I’ve always loved this kit :baby:

1 Like

Adorable little Addison…:purple_heart:

1 Like

Awe shes so cute! What a little stinker she is!

2 Likes

Adorable baby! I bet she is getting attention tonight!

2 Likes

You have yourself a little cutie , great work Willow.

3 Likes

Congratulations! She’s adorable, Izzy! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies! My pics aren’t really a great representation of her coloring cause they’re quick pics taken at night in artificial lighting. Willow’s were much better, but really, no picture could do her justice! :heart:

4 Likes

cute little baby …enjoy and don’t sale it :smile

1 Like

Heehee I think this one will be a keeper. :wink: I have trouble holding onto babies because 1) I often need the money 2) I need the space and 3) I’m just one of those collectors who can’t help but love a rotation of new faces. :laughing: This baby is so unique though! I’ve never seen a kit anything like it. So she will be staying with me!

6 Likes

Love her! She is a real doll @izzy

1 Like

She’s adorable. Great job, Willow x

1 Like

Shes a little sweetie!!!

1 Like