A word with you Easter Swap ladies! ;)

I don’t even know how to start…wow…all I know is I came home tonight to the best surprise of my life! You ladies are sneaky!!! Misty, I had no idea this was what you were planning!! You guys. Have. Spoiled. Me. ROTTEN!!

THANK YOU ALL for the amazing goodies, and most of all the heartfelt notes!! I loved reading all of them!! And though Saoirse is soon going home to Nikki I have a baby girl (who’s been in the works a looong time) coming home soon so perfect timing! Thank you everyone again!

@allhisgrace
@teacupsnthyme
@2layz
@adh_Angela
@moonbeam
@missly21
@jlesser
@kareninflorida
@mimi
@Madison

I hope I got everyone, I read all the notes and packages and tried to get everyone’s names down!! But I appreciate every one of you!! Thank you so so so much…I loved doing this swap and seeing all of you happy with your swap babies made it the best! Would do it again in a heartbeat…:heart:

24 Likes

Little one, I remember how overwhelmed I felt in high school, and for you to take on a huge job like this swap on top of that just blew my mind! You are awesome and all your hard work made so many people happy. I’m glad we could do something to bring you some joy as well! xoxo annie

6 Likes

Thank you for all you do for everyone on the forum. You are very sweet and mature beyond your years. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes Izzy, thanks for the wonderful job you did on this swap. It was a success.

7 Likes

Thanks so much Izzy. I ended up having surgery on my shoulder and couldn’t get my item out in time to make it into the package. Please accept my apology. I think you are amazing and I so look forward to meeting you at ROSE this summer. PM me your address please!

7 Likes

Thank you @micholc, Annie, Melanie and @jlesser!

@2layz, honestly you guys made my job easy! You all were the ones who did the real hard work. :smile:

@BlissfulBabies aww don’t feel bad!! You’re one of the sweetest ladies I know and you didn’t need to get me anything…I love ya anyways!! Hope your shoulder is feeling better and I can’t wait to meet you too!

6 Likes

So happy you like your stuff Izzy. :blush:

4 Likes

Congrats and thank you

3 Likes

Aw how sweet of them

2 Likes

What a wonderful surprise for a wonderful young lady :heart:

3 Likes

You are so very welcome Izzy…thank you for being the wonderful you :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, Izzy, for handling the Easter baby swap, what a HUGE accomplishment! You did a great job!

2 Likes

OMGosh!!! I completely forgot to send my stuff in too!!! I have been so busy with company, school and work/being off work it totally slipped my mind. Now I am sad! :frowning: So sorry I forgot everyone.

But Izzy I am so thrilled you like your stuff…and you are a fantastic young lady. Thanks for doing this swap for everyone. Hope to see you at ROSE!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

I’m SO glad you loved your box Izzy! I really enjoyed being a part of doing something special for you! :heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

I did love everything, Misty!! I had no clue this is what you were planning lol!

1 Like