A thank you for my hair buyers WINNER IS

I would like to offer a give away of 1/2oz of my hair !!!
WINNER is …
CRAFTER JEN!!!

I am needing pics of heads rooted with my hair so if you have gotten my hair and send me pics of it rooted that I MAY post on my website And the color you used- I will inter your name in a drawing to be held on Jan 20th- I will post the winner on the 21st (fri)I will send the winner 1/2 oz of my hair in your choice of color and either wavy/straight or curly-Just my way of saying thank you !!!
Also if you have bartered this counts also !!!
And for those who have not tried my hair I will still be doing another give away for you after this one is over -dont want anyone to feel left out !!! Yours will start on Jan @0th and end on the 30th I will post the winner on the 31st (monday)

Cher, I will try to get one done before the deadline!!! I love your hair!!

Me too Cher, trying to get Cozy completed

Cant wait to to see !! Thank you for playing Ladies!!!And good luck !!!

Cher,
I rooted both my Gabriel and my Gena with your honey Blonde…I will be rooting Aisha with the dark Brown

Thank you !!!

I would like to have your nursery names on your pics so that YOU will get credit if I post them on my website .
Thanks Ladies !!!

Ok send me your name and Ill see if John can paste it below the pics -seems eaiser !!

You can add names in Photobucket, too. I’ll have to get you a picture of Gena.

E-mail as A jpg would be best !!!

Cher, I sent you a PM about my sister in Bangor, Maine – did you receive it? I recommended your hair to her too.

Please to: whoopiecat@sbcglobal.net
Thank you ladies !!! Sorry no pics of cats rooting with my hair thou!!!

causian or light bi-racial

Here is Cozy’s rooted hair (Cher’s lovely light brown – I LOVE this color!)

I removed my signature baby (Libby) so you could see how lovely Cher’s hair is!

PS I LOVE MY COZY - she is staying with me forever!

I have one more for you Cher, I have named him baby Ray. The Aisha sculpt his hair eyebrows and lashes are rooted with your Beautiful hair

— Begin quote from “CKN”

I have one more for you Cher, I have named him baby Ray. The Aisha sculpt his hair eyebrows and lashes are rooted with your Beautiful hair

— End quote

OMG Linda - he is gorgeous! He can come live at my house anytime!

Here is my little rosebud rooted with your beautiful hair.

What a little angel — love her hairstyle!

[size=14]CONGRATULATIONS JEN! [/size]And, thank you so much for the wonderful mohair Cher!

It will go out monday !!!Thank you everyone for the beautiful pics of your babies hair !!! John will be posting them up soon !!!