A pleasant surprise

Ha Ha…jokes on me. I ordered Americus and forgot that I did. I even paid in full so today it came as a total surprise when I received an invoice for the shipping amount. Senior moments CAN be pleasant occasionally. LOLOL

36 Likes

Yay! What a wonderful surprise. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It makes it like receiving a gift then!

Yeah, it really does. I can’t believe I spent dolly dollars on it weeks ago and then totally dropped it out of my head. I debated at the time whether I should do it or not. I guess “do-it” must have won.

4 Likes

Haha!! Love it!! What a great surprise!!! :blush:

1 Like

Nice surprise…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yippee!!! :grinning: See God knew you needed a little light to shine today :blush::innocent::sunny::sun_with_face::star:

2 Likes

You lucky lady, you!! :smiley:

1 Like

I love surprises like that !

1 Like

How cool is that!!!

1 Like

Wow that’s a great surprise! Paid in full makes it an even better surprise! Congrats!

1 Like

How great is that Helen?? You have had a really good day, do you love her??

2 Likes

Yes, I do. I think the kit will make a beautiful baby.

Glad your senior moment was a pleasant one.My last was huge! Forgot to pay my 2015 real estate tax!! ugh.Thought i had.!!

Oh goodness, Roxanne. I hope that didn’t have any negative repercussions for you!

We all have them Helen at some time! But hey that one payed off!! Can’t wait to see him once you are done with him!!

1 Like

That really was a good surprise. Imagine mine when I got 3 invoices😁. I wasn’t sure if I really ordered 3. Turns out I didn’t thank goodness. I just received duplicate emails…apparently others did too.

2 Likes

I did too, but mine come in on my hubbies mail so he figured it out and only forwarded one to me.

Good hubby. Mine would have freaked.

2 Likes

Mine was totally calm. He didn’t even say anything…just forwarded it…

2 Likes