A giveaway~winner announced on first post

I would Love to be added!!! Thanks
Brandy Beayon

I’d love to enter, too! If you don’t mind shipping worldwide

Dear Cajuancuties,
I just wanted to say that you are very sweet and all you Ladies who have been doing these giveaways are wonderful -it adds so much to everyones days and bonds us all togeather !!! Thank you all for making BB SO WONDERFUL !!! Wouldnt it be awsome if we had a giveaway every week of this year -so far we have !!! and we have so many people on here that it really could happen !

CONGRATS LYNN!!! I am so happy for you !!! Thanks again for doing this Cajuancuties

Congrats to you lynn

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Congratulations, Lynn! Shannon, thanks for doing this…so sweet of you!

Hugs,

Karen

Lynn,
I PM’d you with the tracking information on your package.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words and for playing. It was so much fun. Look for another giveaway real soon.
Shannon

— Begin quote from “New Beginnings”

Thank you Shannon. This is great. You are so kind and generous to go to all this effort. I really appreciate it. I forgot how much fun the anticipation can be.

I am on a crusade this week to get 150 posts so I can enter next months baby contest, and as you can see I have a long way to go. Hope everyone doesnt get sick of reading from me.

Lynn

— End quote

I believe that you can do it!

Lynn, that’s what the forum is all about—sharing your thoughts, ideas experiences, etc. It’s also what being an active member is all about. We want to hear what you have to say.

Thanks for sharing and I am sure you will gain those posts in no time at all.

— Begin quote from “New Beginnings”

Thank you Shannon. This is great. You are so kind and generous to go to all this effort. I really appreciate it. I forgot how much fun the anticipation can be.

I am on a crusade this week to get 150 posts so I can enter next months baby contest, and as you can see I have a long way to go. Hope everyone doesnt get sick of reading from me.

Lynn

— End quote

150 posts is not hard. Everyone here likes to comment, assist and support each other whether it be in babies, troubles, and just plain girl talk! Everyone’s comments are welcomed and looked forward to.