a couple questions

As someone who has never saw a reborn baby in person other than the ones I have made myself I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever saw a genesis baby next to a luminaire baby, and if there is a major difference in the look of the skin?? I am currently using luminaire and was just wondering if anyone has side by side compared the babies I am almost to the re order point and would like to get some extra colors too,I love not having to bake my baby but I also want my babies to look as realistic as possible. I think they look good but without having a comparison who knows?? Also if anyone else uses luminaire is there a medium or something that can give the 3d look to eyebrows and hair??Also how about the dewy moist skin looks with the little bumps??
Sorry so many questions at once!!!

FIRST, LET ME SAY THAT YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL! SHE LOOKS GREAT AND IF YOU HAD NOT SAID YOUR USED LUMINAIRE, I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN…

And to answer your question, I have used Luminaire as well as the heat set paints. My personal experience was much the same as yours – when it got time to reorder - I wanted to do the best job I could, so which way would I go. Since I hadn’t done the heat set paints, I decided to order some. I was happy with the end results, and decided to continue doing so. But by the same token, I could not tell for certain which doll baby in my front bedroom was done for sure with Luminaire paints. After they have time to cure, the paint stays on (at least so far) and it still looks good. I have had one doll (my first) that was done with Luminaire that I stripped and plan to paint with the GHSP because I felt I could have done a better job. So in the end, I believe it is truly your call – you know what your doll look like in person.

As for texture - i.e. bumps, etc – all that can be accomplished and if you check out some of the Luminare selling sites online, they offer tutorials.

Hope this helps --but as I said, I think it works with either medium. I am just as proud of my earlier Luminaire babies.

Thank you so much for your input! Kyra was my first attempt at a bi-racial baby and my 4th reborn ever! Thank you for the compliments the pictures were taken on my cell phone and are so big they go blurry on here idk how to fix that?