A Couple Of My Babies I havent Shown Yet

Thought I would share these little rascals just because I can.

Li by Priscilla Lopes .

Amber now Molly Puppy :smile:

22 Likes

Amazing work!! Love them!

1 Like

Thanks ! glad you could stop by gets a bit lonely here sometimes :smile:

3 Likes

I dare not ask for a pattern for that Pup. How long did it take? My daughter (40+) loves him.

2 Likes

I have no real pattern I used a pattern from on line for a crochet cuddle dog and changed it to suit my needs the pattern I believe was for a 28 inch one I shortened it .
The head instead of using the pattern head I made a puppy hat sized to fit and left it unattached to the vinyl head because I wanted to be able to turn the head .
The belly I worked the crochet to go around the belly plate and attached it through the holes in the plate to the body with yarn and put a little glue around the edges .
The time now is another matter that would depend on how fast you are and how much time you want to invest in it. You could probably do it pretty fast yourself I on the other hand was a bit slow and distracted lol I really don’t know how long it took .
My mistake it is a 20 inch here is the link to the pattern - Cuddle Me Puppy

2 Likes

Both adorable-Lov that pup outfit -youre so talented !

1 Like

Thank you !

Those are all so cute! I especially love your Molly dog.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m thinking this pattern could be worked into a costume instead of stuffing with poly fill just alter it so the limbs are attached to the body in a way that you could stuff it with a doll :smile:

What’s the first kit?

Li by Priscilla Lopes I have it dressed as boy and girl

1 Like

I LOVE YOUR NEW PUPPY!!! The heart around the eye is adorable!

1 Like

Thanks little Molly was a bit of a surprise she came out a lot cuter than I expected lol

1 Like

YES!!! She is SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!

1 Like

Thanks I may redo her body so it can be used like a costume and give her some limbs if I get overly ambitious :smile:

1 Like

Whoa… dont hurt yourself!!! Lololol

1 Like

That’s one of the perks in these they don’t care what you do to them :smile:

Oh wow! The first and second set of pictures look like two different kits… the mouth look different I would have never known :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

lol different poses and different light makes a lot of difference in pictures not to mention how they are dressed .

1 Like