A change of mind

Ok, so there are 2 kits I have never been a fan of even though they are very popular. Lian & Saskia. Now Liam, I just don’t care for his face, his look to me is kinda creepy. And although I think Saskias face is really cute, I think I’ve just seen soooo many it just lost my attention. And today, out of nowhere I just came across a pic of a Saskia and just wanted to paint one…:rofl::rofl::rofl: Soooo I looked her up on MacPherson and saw she’s 22" which is alittle bit bigger the Ashia by LLE, and I LOVED that size. I actually made 2 Ashias​:grin:. My question is…Does Saskia wear like a 3/6 months? Or bigger? Lol I can’t believe I’m going to do a Saskia, but I am :rofl:

6 Likes

Mine fit well into a carters 3 months. I feel like 3/6 would be big. That’s what my 24” doll wears :heart:

2 Likes

I never liked Saskia until I made her. Now I am thinking about making a second one. She’s smaller than I thought, she wear 0-3 months or 3 month.

2 Likes

Oh great, I thought she was bigger. 3 months is a good size. Now I’m getting excited to make her :joy: Thank you Ladies​:heart:

3 Likes

You will enjoy painting her, she’s very detailed.

3 Likes

I put mine on a smaller body the first time, the second is on the original body. I still like the smaller body but they both wear 0 - 3 months. She was a dream to paint. I don’t own one but my youngest daughter and Hubby do. Liam is awesome and was fun to paint too. To me and most people that see him think he is a very realistic looking doll. Same thing about Levi, very real looking and awesome to hold. Of the 3 Liam is my favorite.

1 Like

I don’t care for Saskis either, although I have seen come cute ones. But, I like Liam n I have 2 of him to paint one day.

2 Likes

I love Saskia :grin: 3-6 months clothes
Here is mine I did

5 Likes

Well, Bonnie Brown is an amazing sculptor, I recently did Chase and omg! He was amazing to paint, Tink also. :blush:

2 Likes

Very cute

1 Like

Did you know Bonnie sculpts with a pin?

1 Like

I have had a total of 5 Saskias…so far :laughing:. I have made 2. She’s the perfect size imo. Love her feet and those chubby legs! She fits 0-3 months perfectly. And she also wears size newborn or size 0 shoes. And size 2 diapers! I didn’t paint this baby, but she is my newest edition in my collection. Definitely obsessed lol.

2 Likes

No I didn’t, I don’t even understand what that means exactly :rofl:

It means the tool she uses for sculpting is a pin, like a sewing pin.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing. She is so talented. I absolutely love her kits!!

3 Likes

For about the first year or so when Saskia came out I didn’t care for her. Then one day I saw one I really liked and I thought I needed to paint her. So I did and fell in love right then and there. You will fall in love with her when you least expect it!! I’m happy that you are finally giving in and “going for it”, you’re going to love her!! She also paints like a dream.

1 Like