A Big Surprise For Christmas!

Here is my post from almost a year ago, it has a video of it :slight_smile: It is so neat!
http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/scrapbox-workbox/33428

3 Likes

@jlesser When I was trying to decide what to do with this room I would have tried to get my hubby to buy that if I saw that post! I would have been crying, he would have said it is too expensive, maybe next Christmas, or my birthday, lol! I am almost finished with my craft room, almost. I have too much stuff!

2 Likes

That thing is awesome!! I need one in my life!!

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing a cloth one somewhere. Anyone know of one?

2 Likes

I want to say @wispywillowrebo? I cant fine the post yet but still looking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is a post with @DancesWithDolls’ fabric closet storage! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is awesome! No way can I afford one but it’s given me ideas on how to re-purpose and old armoire. My sisters husband turned her old TV cabinet into a sewing hutch with a drop down sewing table.

1 Like

@jlesser Thank you, I am bookmarking them for hubby, lol!

2 Likes

Wow I have never seen want of us. Omg I want one!!! I’m going to start my letter for Santa for next year right now.

2 Likes

Wow!!! That’s a great gift!!

1 Like

I’d bet you could turn a small closet into one of these!

If you couldnt afford the workbox…this is amazing!!

6 Likes

Cabinets are the most wonderful invention! I have never heard of one like that either.

1 Like

I think I will be getting a cloth one, lol!

1 Like

this seriously is a great idea!

Omg that thing is amazing…its a whole room craft room in a box. .
@avyona
You are a Reborn Artist…there’s no such thing as storage that’s hard to fill up. Let’s see if you’re still singing that tune 2 months from now when you’re up to your eyeballs in baby parts and nowhere to stash them lol lol lol.

4 Likes

OMGosh, Lucky, Lucky you!! That is the most Awesome gift in the world!! Keep that man!! I have the exact same Koala Baby outfit that’s hanging up in your workspace!! I would love to have something like that!!

1 Like

Love it!!!

1 Like

WOW!! What a beautiful work place, and a great hubby too.

1 Like

Wow oh my goodness that is awesome!!

1 Like