7 month June is huge! ♥️

How are y’all getting anything under 24 months on her?! :heart::joy: I mean yeah I used the 30" Emmy body but the pants are even tight on those chubby legs. She’ll eventually be painted lol.

8 Likes

She’s adorable!!! I have her on my list to get next!

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who assembled unpainted kits! Lol! I can’t wait to get my June. I just ordered her today, and she’s going directly to the woman who’s painting her for me, so it’ll be a couple of weeks at least. So excited!

1 Like

Yay! Can’t wait to see! I know you did not ask so take it with a grain of salt but I absolutely recommend the Emmy body rather than the 23" it totally boils down to personal preference but I definitely feel she looks more proportionate in this body.

5 Likes

Nope! Lol. I have several assembled kits waiting to be painted.

Does her vinyl torso fit over this body, also?

Is that body longer?

A bit longer not sure exactly how much and definitely wider.

1 Like

That I’m not sure of I was actually wondering myself prior to purchasing the kit but didn’t want to end up with a torso I couldn’t use just in case. I definitely wish I did just to see and share it with y’all because I’ve seen this question asked a few times.

Torso will not be long enough IMO, it barely fit the 300 body. Thinking abought trying to cut one shorter and use as a chest/shoulder /upper back partial body so he can wear short sleeves.

1 Like