4 Month Happy Sage is Here! NEW RELEASE!

We are excited to announce that Happy Sage is Available Now! The real baby Sage SMILED during her scanning session! We are so thrilled to be able to capture her smile in her Realborn® kit!

Sage’s Happy Realborn is available now!
Happy Sage: ^*Realborn® Happy Sage - 4 Month (23" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

We also have some second quality kits available here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3831

Sage is the little sister to Realborns Joseph, Darren, Canon, and Emmy. Sage has several different versions of her 4 month kit coming soon. She made so many adorable expressions, we couldn’t help but produce them all! You can see all of her kits here: Search: 3 results found for "sage kit" - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)*. Newborn Sage is also available now, and Grumpy Sage is right around the corner. We can hardly wait!

Here is a link to see the most darling video footage of the real 4 month old Sage: Realborn® Sage - 4 Month Real Baby Footage - YouTube. It is quite an honor to see my daughter captured again at this cute age. It means so much to me to have these incredible kits of her! I am really looking forward to seeing all of the cute Realborns that will be made from her kit!

Sincerely,
Jessica
(real Sage’s mommy)

14 Likes

Yay! She’s such a sweet happy kit! What a blessing to be the real Sage’s Mommy :slight_smile: