3 more❤️

These little schmooters are as cute as they can be! You do a nice job of posing them but they would be cute just dropped in a pile😍 Sweet little girl is a show stopper and Owen…Well, hes cute in any form! Bit I guess the one who stole my heart is the curly headed guy. What’s his name?

1 Like

What’s a schmooter? (Do I want to know, LOL)

1 Like

It must be something cute, Helen. :smile: Nikki, I love the skin tones on these babies! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So cute all of them! Owen always get my heart so I think he’s extra cute!!

1 Like

All cuties

Nik, these babies are all so cute and you did a great job on all of them!! I love little Owen, I think I am going to have to get him for sure. Is he staying bald??

1 Like

Love them all !! Especially Owen.

1 Like

Beautiful all of them just beautiful ! :grinning:

1 Like

Gorgeous babies Nikki!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you ladies❤️❤️❤️ My camera will be here tomorrow, I hope it makes a difference in my pictures:-) @Marydi thank you so much, there is alwayys much to learn😀 @Neenee13 curly head is rosebud❤️

4 Likes

Adorable!

Love your babies @Nikkiroc, but especially OWEN…I am in love with that sculpt! :heart:

1 Like

I know!!! There can’t be a bad Owen!! He is adorable!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ Thank you so much , hopefully I can get a couple cute pics today while the sun is shining ! :grinning::grinning::scream:

1 Like

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful…one for each!..love them all Nikki…Gorgeous little babies…you have been one busy lady…:smile:

2 Likes

OHHHHH he is precious :slight_smile: Love him!

1 Like

Beautiful work all around!

1 Like

I agree…3 beautiful babies Nikki…:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

aww they are all so cute!! I love your Owen!! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks guys! :kiss:

They are all lovely but that first one has my heart :wink: great job!!! :heart:

1 Like