2018 Portrait Baby Challenge!

I can’t use the composite for the competition, however I’d love to see it if you don’t mind emailing it to me:)

1 Like

Yes I assumed that was the case which is why I went with the two I try to follow directions :smile: I sent the composite just a little while ago and also the information on the kit used .
Are you having fun yet ? I hope so and again Thanks .

Mine is done, I am just waiting for good light for picture. It was so much fun to do !

1 Like

Yes I found it fun too until I came to the pictures then it became work I found some amazing pictures came out but only one that matched the pose I was holding out for :blush:

1 Like

It wont be too difficult to me to find a pose, as I have only 2 pics of the “model” !

1 Like

I hope everyone’s Portrait babies are coming along nicely!

I also wanted to note that I am holding a separate, Portrait Baby Giveaway, for Portrait Babies that have already been shared on the forum that cannot be used for the contest. These are completely separate events and CANNOT ENTER BOTH CONTESTS WITH THE SAME PORTRAIT BABY (caps for emphasis, not yelling :slight_smile: ) You can enter both contest with different portrait babies, however.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

So since I have entered the new one with my un-shown baby I can now enter one I have already shown ? wowzers I actually have one of those yeah !!! get ready I think I still have the pictures lol .
So I can join in on another contest now :smile:

Yes you can! :slight_smile: Just make sure you don’t share your un-shown baby here to keep it in the Contest. The shown baby can be entered into the Giveaway:)

1 Like

Got it ! now looking for my pictures lol fun fun :blush:

1 Like

So how is the hostess getting along are we keeping you busy ? :smile:

1 Like

I’m doing well, thanks! :slight_smile: I was just out shopping but I checked the boards while I was waiting in line and such:) I’m so glad people are entering both contests!

2 Likes

That’s good figured you were probably getting swamped lol a contest that is open to new and older members was a good call you should get more interest I would think.

2 Likes

Though I am done traveling I am in a hotel, my kits and things are in storage. Very upset that I can’t participate, but the prize is with me. :frowning_face::smile:

2 Likes

My reborn is all done, I just need to find the time to take some pictures.
May I ask how many people have joined so far?
I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s dolls!

2 Likes

I’ll go check, there are at least a couple so far, and I know some people are still working on babies:)

So far I have 4 complete entries, and I know of at least 4 others who are working on babies right now:)

1 Like

I’m working on one just now. Was it just one photo of the finished baby and the one photo of the baby they are representing you wanted? Or do you need different angles/ close ups?

Just one photo:)

Great thank you I’m hoping it will be done soon :blush:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see all the portrait babies!! 15 more days to enter!

3 Likes