2018 Portrait Baby Challenge Take 2! Please Re-Vote!

Bump for more votes! :smile:

1 Like

I only had one and I spent it so I cant oblige or I would :smile:

Every baby here is amazing, you all made this a very difficult task to choose only 1 lol, beautiful work ladies!

1 Like

That was so kind of you to donate a prize! You’ve inspired me to want to do the same for a future event!

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s nice to have a prize or two when you win. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was definitely hard to choose! Really beautiful babies.

And you did a fantastic job with this, Lisa!! Thanks for hosting the fun :heart:

5 Likes

Bumping again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love all the entries :heart_eyes: some are so much like the portrait baby it’s amazing.

1 Like

Yeah sure are some goodies in there nice contest .

Last day to vote! :smile:

3 Likes

Whoo, congrats to the artist of baby B!

2 Likes

Great competition everyone! I’m off to church but will be back later this evening to announce winners! :smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all those who entered such wonderful matches in this contest everyone did a fantastic job with the entries .
And big applause to @Babies for all the time , work and effort she put into getting and keeping this contest going to it’s conclusion .
I can hardly wait to see who did which being as with all my trying to puzzle it out I have only three figured out :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work on this.

2 Likes

Thanks ladies!

The winners have been announced!

2 Likes

Thank you ! been fun and I am sure you are relieved it is finished :smile:

2 Likes

I love my Logo !! been sharing it around to all I know they have Facebook :smile:

1 Like

I am a bit relieved it is over:) So glad you love your logo, my awesome husband made them:) You definitely earned yours!

4 Likes

Well tell him he is awesome from me :smile:

1 Like

Sorry everyone I am working on the Wix site and I hope you will identify you babies. I’ve got the first second and third place, the rest I do not know. Any and all help will be appreciated.

3 Likes