2018 Halloween Challenge - Rules

I’m trying to see where we post pics fo the contest. I know it is here somewhere and I have just missed it.

3 Likes

you private message them to @AnnieSokay

2 Likes

Ok…I thought there was something about a web site. Thank you!

3 Likes

I believe the website you are thinking of is the Wix site for challenges and swaps I think the winners are suppose to be posted on it .

1 Like

Once the contest is over on the forum… info and pics will be added to the wix site by @Renauta427

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for steering @angfay in the right direction!
Send me a PM - 2 pics one close up of babies face second one full body!
Sent you a pm on post where you submitted your first pic!

4 Likes

Hey @AnnieSokay I have been following this thread and CAN’T WAIT to see the challenge babies do we get to vote or see them? And is that a separate thread or here?

3 Likes

Voting will be Wed. September, 26th to Sat 29th. Winners will be posted on October 1. On a separate thread.

4 Likes

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS:

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:There are only a couple of babies in costumes. So I have decided to make 1 poll only. There will still be 2 first place prizes one going to the realistic baby with the most votes. 2 second place prizes with the most votes and 2 third places with the most votes. I am open to suggestions and or complaints! The poll won’t be going up till the 26th so there is time to express your opinion. Thanks!:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

How many votes will we get? It would be nice to get two votes.

2 Likes

Yes for sure two votes!

4 Likes

This is to clear up any confusion. These are the changes I have made. So sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone, I am just trying to be as fair as possible.

First Place Alternative will get the Pink Mohair from @Rainbowbabies Reborn Body from @Leabelle First Place Certificate from @Miss_Kitty

First Place Realistic in Costume will get the Halloween Hats from @Hippurated Reborn Body from @Leabelle and First Place Certificate from @Miss_Kitty

{Second and Third Places will be most votes Alternative or Realistic]

Second Place will get a body from @Leabelle
Second Place Runner Up will get a body from @Leabelle

Third Place and Third Place Runner Up will be listed.

This will get listed on our BB Wix Site headed by @Renauta427

6 Likes

Im so excited, Ive never been in a contest before :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s fun entering, but it is just as fun seeing everyone’s entries. I’m excited!

4 Likes

oh yeah, Im also very excited about seeing what everyone else has done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see! When can we? :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

This is my first contest too and it is very exciting. I also can’t wait to see the entries. Too much fun!

6 Likes

Later tonight! @Nikkiroc

3 Likes

Who’s excited??? :woman_mage:t3::fairy:t3:‍♀️:zombie:‍♂️:merman:t4::skull::clown_face::ghost::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: I AM!!!

5 Likes

Ill have to wait until morning, its night time here :wink:

2 Likes