2 Realborns on sale

Why do they keep putting the realborns I like on sale after I run out of money :cry:

5 Likes

Murphy’s law.

6 Likes

I feel your pain. I’m on a dolly ban this month :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Why oh why?? lol oh well now I have 3 new doll kits coming haha. Too good of a deal to pass on though 3 kits, 3 bodies and rings for 113 with shipping! I love the sales. It’s my husband that hates them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trust me someone has to control us. When I tell my husband that I like a kit that is on sale he is like ON SALE yay buy them all. :scream: :grinning: He loves sales more than any woman I know. That is why my credit card is crazy high, and I need to pay it before summer get here.

7 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

They even have Daisy on sale :slight_smile: and she is a newer sculpt just came out last month I think.

4 Likes

They are killing me.

4 Likes

If my hubby finds out I just bought 3 more he will kill me Hahaha. SO if I go missing in the next few days y’all know what to let the cops know :wink:

3 Likes

I almost bought a couple yesterday, now I’m glad I waited. I ordered Asher asleep to go with my awake one, I was just dying to do a twin set of him! Well, if I actually catch up with my painting instead of all this kit buying LOL.

3 Likes

That is awesome. Can’t wait to see pics

2 Likes