10" Kit Recommendations Please

Can you all recommend some 10" human (no fairies) kits with full arms. I found a few from Marita WInters, but looking for a few other options. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Treasure by Shawna Clymer has full limbs and is 11 inches. I’m also interested if there are any others, I love mini babies!

2 Likes

Wee Patience by Laura Lee Eagles is around 9-10 inches.

2 Likes

I forget about LLE babies! Wee Mouse is also about that size but is still on pre-order.

1 Like

BB Byron
Mini Zachy, Promise, Mini Zane (smiling), Mini BeeJee and more are all available @ winterswhimsies.com

1 Like

I like Clymer babies, I have a few of her vinyl kits. I’ll take a look at Treasure.

I honestly hadn’t thought about LLE babies either, I forgot all about her minis. In my search tonight I did come across a new one by Marita Winters, Lilly Loo. Super cute little open eyed baby, it’s still on pre-order too.

1 Like

I didn’t even look here at BB, does Byron have full limbs?

I’m making Byron right now. He has 3/4 arms and full legs.

Thank you @Claire.

I just got my invoice for Wee Mouse, so that one should be shipping soon:)

What are the micro babies for? Children?

They can be for children, but collectors like them too. I love the mini babies and have one and plan on making more, for myself;)

I’m going to be entering mine in the fair. I’m doing 2 newborns also, but thought it might be fun to try a mini. There’s a 12" and under category.

2 Likes

What shape eyes does Lilly Lou take? Round or oval for those who have painted her please.

1 Like

@quiltsabunch just made one!

And @Alypants has made one too !

3 Likes

I bought the oval BB ones in her recommended size

9 Likes

Look at that little tiny head! :heart_eyes:

TY Aly!! I’m so glad I asked. I can’t wait to get her. Mini’s are my Favorite! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Was it hard to get her eyes in?

1 Like

Nope I just popped them in from the front when the head was still warm!

1 Like