Your opinion needed, please help (baby Daenerys Targaryen)

My dear reborn artists, I need your opinion about my Priscilla hair and her price.

Pleace glance at her super picture heavy album if you have time.
She was my 5th baby to paint and was patiently waited till I learn how to root as I envisioned her as baby Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. Now that she has her super long hair I realize that it might be hard to manage.

Should I cut it shorter or leave it to a buyer?

Also how should I price her?

14 Likes

For those who is not familiar with Game of Thrones, here is Daenerys Targaryen character

DT_1-COLLAGE_l

DT-2-COLLAGE_l

16 Likes

I think you did a great job. I am a huge Game of Thrones fan. You picked the perfect kit. It looks as if it could be Dany’s baby. I’m usually not one to like long hair on babies but this one is different. I would leave her hair long and leave it up to the buyer whether to cut it or not.
I can’t help you on the price however. Sorry.

3 Likes

She is lovely and I like the hair long since she is made in the image of a character,the hair would be appropriate.A GOT fan will snatch her up.

3 Likes

I’ve never sold a baby but I have bought a couple, lol. I would start the bid at $425.00. JMO

3 Likes

I think shes perfect…Id definitely leave her hair long!
Id sell her for 500, at the very least.
Also you might want to say “inspired by Daenerys” to avoid any copy write issues.

2 Likes

You nailed it…you picked the perfect kit and did a great job…she looks SO much
like the Game of Thrones character!!

I would leave the hair long …she is a character baby…so I feel she should reflect that!!!

5 Likes

I’ve never seen game of thrones but tour baby matches the character so well! Leave the hair long! I especially love the little braids on the side

2 Likes

I don’t watch this show either but you did such an amazing job! I 100% agree leave her hair long! The styles you have shown her in gives the buyer opportunity to enjoy doing her hair styles as well, making them want to buy her! Great job!

2 Likes

I Love her, great job!! She will find the right mommy soon

2 Likes

Wow! @YelenaRey, What a great match! Very artistic and creative!

2 Likes

I wish she didn’t end up becomming so greedy. She started out all about creating peace. I didn’t like how the show ended - lol!

4 Likes

I’ve never seen GOT but she is STUNNING!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Menagerie6302 @MaryJane @Anne @Lil @cherielynn09 @ellakabella @Reefbubbles @aclovly @Mommy2six @Sony72

Yes, I didn’t like how show ended either and how Daenerys character was presented at the end. IMO she was just blindly labeled as a merciless murderer without even given her a chance. Alternative endings that GOT fans came out with is much more interesting. Oh well…

4 Likes

Thank you @Simone

1 Like

She’s going to make some GOT fan very happy for the holidays. The hair is perfect!!! I enjoyed watching Daenerys transform into the next Mad “King”. The ending, though, would have been so much better if Jon Snow had manned up and done the right thing. Those crazy Targaryens. SMDH.

2 Likes

She is beautiful! I like the hair long. Good job on her rooting!

2 Likes

Thank you @ZeldaDawn @AlyBrick!
To my big surprize I like rooting, especially after super fine Delta Dawn mohair that I used on Piglets, that Russian mohair from Olga feels like night and day. However I do miss painting hair.

1 Like

Wow gorgeous!!! The resemblance is uncanny! Which kit did you use? I def vote to leave her hair long

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote :slight_smile: ! It is realborn BB Priscilla.

1 Like