Your Favorite Sculpt

If you could buy any sculpt (Kit) no matter the costs, who would you pick? I read another thread from 2011 and Daisy seemed to be a favorite. A lot of kits have been released since then…so who’s your favorite now?

My favorite is Hope by Petra Lechner, and I am eagerly awaiting the release of Laura Eagles new sculpt.

3 Likes

There are to many to mention. Every time I see one, another one comes out.

2 Likes

Janine by Romie Strydom- I have two- one day I will start her

5 Likes

Mine is Buggy but she’s sold out. I think I’m also going to be in love with Kase asleep once I complete him.

1 Like

Mine is toddler Katie Marie. She was to be my Birthday present but when we went to order, we saw that she was all sold out. I have wanted her since I first saw her. I’m on the waiting list. I love lots of other kits, too.

2 Likes

I love Claire by Romie Strydom

1 Like

Birdie by Sandy Faber

1 Like

I love my Winnie by Emily Jameson, she was my first non BB baby. I also love my Quinnlynn by Laura Lee Eagles and am looking forward to her new Serenity. There are so many more – my mind just goes blank!

2 Likes

I am new to the reborning world but I saw Coco Malu the other day and fell in love with that sculpt. Love the chubby cheeks and dimples!

oh where do i even start?! it changes everyday haha

1 Like

Been doing a lot of looking at other kits while waiting for Clyde and now I’m thinking I really like Joel by Heike Kolpin. Anyone ever reborn this kit?

Definitely ‘Romeo’ by Natalie Blick.

So, of course, I go look at all these sculpts, and, of course, I want one of each even though I have six or seven “babies in waiting” now…

1 Like

I went in and counted how many I really have waiting. It’s TEN! Lol.

2 Likes

Funny thing is I don think I’ve ever ordered a kit that I didn’t absolutely love. Problem is they keep coming out with more kits that are even more beautiful.

2 Likes

I LOVE Esme and Quinlynn by Laura Lee Eagles! :smile: They make good twins!