You Tube Tutorials

Thanks, I wish I had some hidden talent or some secret to impart but I will totally put that on my list. I appreciate it.

Wow Gina! First, I want to tell you how beautiful you look. The videos have a nice relaxing feel to them. Great job. Can’t wait to see the rest.

4 Likes

So glad you are making these videos. Much success to you and I will be checking you out. I am trying to improve on my caucasian tones and this will be great. I will try to subscribe, I have to find out what passcode I used to sign in first, silly me, lol

1 Like

I am so excited, I will definitely subscribe!!!

1 Like

I subscribed! Not a beginner but I’m very much looking forward to seeing your technique!

1 Like

This is awesome- congrats on your new venture! I’ve liked and subscribed. Looking forward to more :blush:

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I think I am going to take the advice of another forum friend and start putting the rest of the videos out a little more frequent so people can start painting and not have to wait.

I also have a little list of ideas for future videos.

Last I kinda like the idea of interviewing other artists, not just for dolly talk but for life talk… we all have a story, why we do this, how it fits into our life or how it doesn’t fit well.

I am getting a little ahead of myself but I think this could be fun. You Tube is a great platform. I understand a lot of people use it to generate income and that is amazing if you can but I think I want to use it for sharing.

Thank you so much for all the kind words and encouragement, y’all are a nice group of ladies (and i think we have a few reborn guys out there too!)

9 Likes

I love your videos and your attitude as an artist! You come off the exact same way on screen as you do in your writing, which I think is pretty cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You are so nice!

Thank you

2 Likes

We all make them! Sometimes they turn out to be happy accidents.

3 Likes

If only we could make them into birds :wink: lol

7 Likes

Thank you.I.am following your You Tube Tutorials. They are easy to follow. Staying in the Seychelles it is good for me to learn all the beginners steps again

2 Likes

Hilarious!

2 Likes

This man is probably what made me pick up a canvas and paint for the first time. I grew up watching him, and since there were no DVRs back then, I had myself plopped in front of the TV every Saturday morning.

There are plenty of happy little accidents still going on over here. :rofl:

4 Likes

You are a natural, @Gabriell!! Also love your pot rack. That is genius!:grin:

3 Likes

You have a very natural way on camera! Just watched the intro above but will check out YouTube…instead of doing what I’m supposed to be doing🙄

2 Likes

PS. Your dolls will sell the video series👊🏻 Beautiful work! I haven’t been able to create for awhile because we moved but I’ve got the itch😊

2 Likes

I just watched all 3 videos and LOVE them!! Cant wait to see more. Thank you so much for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you everyone, really, you kindness is…just heartwarming.

2 Likes

Just caught up on the newest videos. Cant wait to see the next one

2 Likes