You Tube Tutorials

Hey everyone…

I was asked if I would be interested in making some tutorial video’s and as flattering as that is I didn’t think it was something I could do well. I talked myself into it after a little bit of thought and some encouragement.

I was hoping to be at ROSE this year but I had to cancel to be here for my son (Noah Mac) who is releasing his debut album and I am kinda his personal assistant so there are a million admin tasks I am needed for this summer. I am soooo bummed about the show but happy to be a part of his adventure.

So I decided to brave up and start posting the tutorials on You Tube as a distraction.

I am going to share the link here if that is ok. If this speaks to you pleas like and ring bells and subscribe and all that good stuff, it really makes a difference. Please feel to offer critique, I love to learn and improve.

I have only loaded up the two intro’s and they are not totally exciting. I have to whole series taped and will be posting a new video every Monday if the response is good and people want to see them. I am also going to give away my Avatar baby at some point to celebrate subscribers. I have several give aways planned (because that is the best part.)

Not trying to be an internet star, just trying to share what I have learned in hopes that it will be helpful, and working on being a bigger part of the reborn community, it really is awesome.

30 Likes

Oh and that is just an adorable thumbnail of me, I look very sinister. It was 1am and I was pretty tired but had to wait until everyone was in bed asleep.

6 Likes

Very cool. I don’t generally ring bells and such, but I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Love it G! :heart:
Watching while I eat dinner

1 Like

LOVE! :heart: Can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Yes!! So excited for your tutorials. I subbed! I wish you much success with your channel💕

1 Like

I love it!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the sub. More videos coming, there are only three at the moment, but I will try to get the next one up every Sunday night so they will be ready on Monday.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to watch! I love love love your babies!

2 Likes

This is so generous of you! I will be sure to subscribe and I will do the bells and all that!

2 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you for taking your time and posting these videos. I know you say they are for beginners but I’m sure that I will be able to take a lot of advice from your tutorials. I still consider myself a beginner I have only made 6 babies. I look forward to seeing more videos.

2 Likes

Great job! I subbed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heck yeah, I will be painting a baby after watching (during watching?) How many videos are there @Gabriell? Not sure I can paint a little then wait a week to continue… :wink: lol
Maybe once I get back from ROSE they will all be up and I can paint a Baby G style… or try anyways… lol

3 Likes

I just watched them all, these are fantastic, I will be sharing these with a few ladies I know what to try reborning but are so nervous, watching your videos will take all the mystery out of it for them. Thank you

1 Like

Yay!!!

1 Like

I liked. Subscribed. Click on the bells. And shared with a friend :grin::revolving_hearts: Your babies are beautiful and I would like to know how to get mine to look better.:slight_smile: Thank You for doing these You Tube videos.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

This is great! I realize you are going to start with beginner painting tips and what not but at some point I’d live to see a video on how you do that gorgeous combo hair that you do.

4 Likes

Liked and subscribed. :blush:

1 Like