Yikes - what hair! MORE PHOTOS

What beautiful rooting - I am blown away.

Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito

That looks so real. Where do you get that fine of mohair and also get the hairs so perfectly spaced? I’m cross-eyed just thinking about it.

I don’t know how she did it - saw her baby on facebook - she’s from Italy.

If hair was food, I’d want to eat that. Actually, that’s kind of gross. But it looks so delicious . . .

That looks like a real baby to me. If that is rooting, then this person has a seriously wondrous talent.

— Begin quote from “judy”

What beautiful rooting - I am blown away.

Explore Judy Morabito

— End quote

Explore Judy Morabito Explore Judy Morabito

OMG…I can’t even IMAGINE the time and patience it took to root all that HAIR!!! She did a fabulous, fabulous, job, for sure!!!

— Begin quote from “lamafer1101”

The hair is human is not mohair, I saw a lot of her babies with human hair and I asked her long time ago where she buy her hair and she brought the hair in the beauty salon when some customers made a hair cut .
I root a lot with human hair I prefer to root better with human than mohair.Some photos of my rooted hair with human hair.
Explore lazara Brito
Explore lazara Brito
Explore lazara Brito
Explore lazara Brito
Explore lazara Brito
Explore lazara Brito

— End quote

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL MARLEN…as always, myfriend…your talent is endless and just blows me away!!!

Her name is Carla. She and Marlen root with equal perfection!!! I just can’t believe someone can do this.

Wow beautiful and outstanding and you as well Marlen

That’s amazing work, Marlen!! That hair definitely looks like it grew out of a living scalp. My mind is officially blown.

If anyone wants to see more of this little one - Carla Gentile (Brandaholic Babies) had her up on an auction and took it down. She offered her through FaceBook yesterday for $750.00. Don’t know if she sold or not. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261445779000?ss … 1558.l2649