Yet Another NEW Platinum Silicone release - Newborn Sage!

Hey everyone!

I am excited to announce that we have yet another amazing new silicone kit available now! I couldn’t be more thrilled about our newest silicone kit, as she is modeled after my own daughter, Sage. This is an absolute dream come true to see her kit in silicone!

You can make her yours here: Realborn® SILICONE Sage Sleeping (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Silicone Sage has just the right amount of squishiness. You can see a short video demonstrating her softness here: Bountiful Baby Silicone - Soft & Flexible! - YouTube. We would like to thank our prototype artist Melanie Math for helping us with this video.

We are introducing Sage’s silicone kit at an unheard of low price. For a short time, her silicone kit will be only $395! Silicone kits are usually $700-850 elsewhere, so this deal really is incredible!

Her release is also featured on our home page, along with Silicone Felicity: https://bountifulbaby.com/. Both new silicone kits are now available for our amazing introductory price!

Sincerely,
Jessica
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

She looks so real! How fun for you, Jessica.

1 Like

Oh I just about know the cuddle factor on her is through the roof! :heart:

1 Like

Why are we using a 19 inch body on a 17 inch baby?
Please tell me if I’m getting that wrong.
Thank you.

The silicone Sage is 18".

3 Likes

She is really adorable!