Yeee Hawwww!

Just sold my first on reborns.com, I just listed yesterday :open_mouth: :, I am so pumped so doing the HAPPY DANCE right now, thank all of you for the lead to there, y’all should be getting a cut rate for advertising :wink:

5 Likes

Wow!!! That is so awesome!!! Are u bronze or silver level? Congrats!!:tada::heart:️:smiley:

Silver, I cant believe how fast she went, I had her on Ebay 3 times, thank you, going to put another on there see what happens! are you on there?

1 Like

I just signed up!!! I need to get some babies finished:-) I think silver is the way to go!!’ I am so happy and excited for you!!! :heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley:

Congratulations, Angel! :slight_smile: :dancer:

Congratulations!!!

:raised_hands: thank you @Nikkiroc, for sure silver, I cant thank you enough Amy for sending me there I was so frustrated with Ebay. tons of love and blessings coming your way, you and honojane and nikki and a few others have really made me feel so much better about reborning, I was about ready to give up, but since I quit lurking lol I feel like I belong again thank for the support I really needed it. .

5 Likes

Awwwww Angel!!! You are the sweetest!!! I am so glad you hung in there and said BYE To evilbay!!! And such a fast sale! Woooohooooo!!!:heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I may need to venture on over as well!

1 Like

Wow, sounds like reborns.com is the way to go!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m a supporter for sure

congrats on your sale :slight_smile:

Hurray for my favorite dolly venue! You go girls!!! Congratulations Angel!

Thank you all ! Now I need to get busy on Grayson lol

1 Like

Awww, I’m so glad you’re feeling the love here now, Angel!!

1 Like

Congrats to you!!!