Year-End Inventory Reduction Sale - LAST SALE OF THE YEAR!

Hi Folks!

This is our LAST sale of the year, so be sure not to miss this one!

Our Year-End Inventory Reduction sale is continuing through the end of the day late Sunday (12/18/16).

You can see the sale kits on our home page:

The sale kits will continue to change daily, so be sure to check back often!

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

3 Likes

I keep checking back often but you never put the 3 I want on at the same time is it based upon Inventory? I would like Summer rain, Ana and Owen but want them all at the same time :slight_smile: Thanks! If they do not come up I will just hope for a RealBorn sell soon where I can get all 3.

5 Likes

I have summer and kitten

1 Like

Just bought them

I was hoping it would be 2 or 3 on sale that I would be interested in. I missed Ana yesterday, while waiting to see if another kit I would be interested in go on sale n I could order more than one. I seen she was on sale again this evening. So I just went a head and ordered her.

It is based on inventory. The computer calculates “days of stock” remaining, based on sales for the last 3 months.

Since a kit that is on sale will sell more than it normally would, this will result in fewer “days of stock” remaining for the kit. This can cause a kit to drop off the list, but when/if it does, it is then replaced by the next kit in the list, which is then put on sale to replace it.

This will happen throughout the weekend.

Nevin

2 Likes

So my chances of getting the three top kits all at one time are pretty much zero haha. Thanks! Edit to add I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just went ahead and got Ana my Christmas shopping trip is tomorrow and if I do not get them tonight I may not have enough $ after to get them later haha.

2 Likes

@AmandasBabies! Owen and Summer are on sale now! lol

1 Like

Thanks just got both :slight_smile:

1 Like