YEA ! BB liked my Anna!

Congrats to ALL the winners of this contest What fun it was and so fun to see LOTS of differant Annas this sculpt is very versitel !! Thank you again BB
I hope you well let us do this again (maybe with the fairys???)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! I’m so glad to see that BB selected from the forum group. It is truly amazing to see exactly how workable that sculpt really is. Everyone did such incredible work and each one looks so individual!

I SAW!!! Congratulations!!! =)))))

Yahhhhhh Congratulations everyone that was chosen. All the Anna’s are beautiful.

Everyone did an amazing job! As far as i am concerned you are all winners!!!

I cant find the winning anna pics. All I see are the same ones that have been up. Are they in a different place?

— Begin quote from “piperinbirdland”

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/anna/anna.html here is the link to all the pics

such beautiful pics of such a beautiful baby WTG

— End quote

Thanks! It must be this computer, that link takes me to the same pictures that they have always had up. I will have to look when I get home on my other computer. Anyway Congrats to all I cant wait to see all the pics.

I was finally able to see them. WOW they all are so different! Way to go to all the winners! BEAUTIFUL baby Anna’s!

[size=14]Just wanted to say “CONGRATLATIONS” to all the winners your babies are lovely. And thank You B&B for providing us with the operatunity to enter our babies.[/size]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110802086955?ss … 1558.l2649

— Begin quote from “CKN”

I was finally able to see them. WOW they all are so different! Way to go to all the winners! BEAUTIFUL baby Anna’s!

— End quote

How? I only see 14 of them…

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “CKN”

— End quote

How? I only see 14 of them…

— End quote

I had to shut my computer down and restart it, even then the page is very slow loading the pics. You should see 24 pics from the first one to the last.

Thanks! I will try that.

Congrats Cher!! And all the other artists…the Annas are amazing!!!
Hugs, barb

YAY Cher!!! Me too!!! we are both on there i was so excited when i got my email, Hubby has been asking me twice a day if i heard anything!!! He is making me a special dinner tonight!!! they are all so beautiful on there and im sure everyone who didnt win their babies are beautiful too!!! would love to see everyones anna who entered!!! I wanna do her again she was so cute! Maybe BB can do this again!! was fun!!! Even if its a older sculpt or something and they want new pics? I would do it without the $10 prize!

I loved Your Anna and am so glad she won !!! YEA we have cute Babies !!!LOL

Congratulations Cher and Natalie! I am so happy for you both and any others here whose photos were chosen.

I agree… This was a lot of fun and hope that BB does this again.

Thank you -all of them are -I dont know if you can do this one poorly !!!

Congrats Cher and Natalie.

Congratulations! Your Anna is really cute. I am happy for you that she was selected.